****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Needful Heart by J.M. Madden


A Needful HeartThis book has no introduction. It just jumps right in. Once I got into the book (which DID NOT take long) I was drawn to Matt IMMEDIATELY. He is so one of those TALL, HANDSOME, and MYSTERIOUS types of guys. I just wanted to know more about him. Why is he such a loner? What happened to him as a kid? HOW did he become so sweet and caring? Gina the female lead is an all around SWEETHEART, She is caring, kind, giving, and thoughtful. She’s every guys a dream. I found myself so involved emotionally with this book. I felt as if I was I was going through the emotions with Gina as she was trying to figure Matt out. He would ALWAYS surprise me with his kindhearted personality. The love story is beautiful, and the sex scenes were SPICY HOT. Anyone looking for a quick read this is DEFINITELY a great book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment