****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

FUTURES AND FROSTING BY TARA SIVEC



Futures and Frosting by Tara Sivec I laughed, smiled, snorted, tinkled in my pants (just a little) and cryed. Tara once again had me ROLLING in the floor laughing. I get lost in the lives of Claire, Carter, Gavin, Liz, Jim, Drew, Jenny and now Sophia. This was a GREAT sequel to Seduction and Snacks. Thank you Tara, your writing is so unique it's like reading your BFF's diary..*snickers*

1 comment:

  1. I loved the deal Dad made with Gavin about not punching people in the nuts before noon......lol

    ReplyDelete