****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Consummate Therapy Series by Willsin Rowe and Katie Salidas

Submission Therapy (Consummate Therapy 1)

Book Blurb:
Billionaire CEO of Blakely Incorporated, Natasha runs her empire with an eagle eye for every detail. She’s an obsessive, compulsive, micromanaging hard-ass, consumed by the need to control every aspect of her life and her business.

But underneath that seemingly strong façade, Natasha is a swirling mess of anger, anxiety and sexual addiction. Only her therapist, Dr. Benson, knows how close she is to burning out...or exploding. He insists on a radical form of treatment – Submission Therapy – knowing that it’s her only hope.

Skeptical but intrigued, Natasha agrees to attend the first session. What she finds there is an erotically-charged environment that will forgive none of her habitual bad behavior. And a steely-eyed man who seems to read her every desire - even the ones she won’t admit to herself.

Will Natasha learn what it means to submit? Or will she allow her brittle pride to rob her of what she truly needs?



Occupational Therapy (Consummate Therapy 2)

Book Blurb:
Natasha’s experience at the hands of Master Sweet has left her both drained and enlightened. Wanting nothing more than to curl up against him for as long as she can, she is dismayed when he sends her home to dwell on all she’s learned.
But being a creature of habit, Natasha’s stubborn and rebellious nature leads her back into her old patterns, threatening to undo all her progress. When her symptoms return in full force, she begins to doubt not only the effectiveness of Submission Therapy, but also the motivations of her Master.
Learning of her disobedience, Master Sweet brings forward Natasha’s next session. But recognizing her behavior for what it is - a cry for attention - leads Him to change His approach dramatically. If Natasha thought her first lesson was hard...she’s in for a real eye-opener.
Does the embattled billionaire have the internal strength to earn back her Master’s trust? And how will she handle it when his intentions suddenly become even more serious

Immersion Therapy (Consummate Therapy 3)

Book Blurb:
Accepting Master Sweet’s collar is a frightening commitment for pathological maneater, Natasha. Until recently everything in her life, including sex, had been strictly business; a safe zone that Natasha was quite comfortable with.

Submission Therapy ruined all of that. Her recently uncovered desires have left her feeling raw and needy, unable to trust her own judgment. The order and consistency in her life has been shattered by these terrifying new found feelings and desires. When even her employees find true love, Natasha’s world feels somehow unreal. Could this thing called ‘love’ be real? And could Master truly feel the same for her?

Now she faces the biggest emotional decision of her life. Will she accept her Master’s collar, and the commitment that it entails? Or should she say goodbye to her Master and forever abandon the hope of a loving relationship with the one man who truly knows her?
 
Angie J's review of the series:

 I received this book from the authors for a truthful review. 

I must say that I am a big fan of the BDSM type books and have read a fair share thanks to a certain "trilogy" that I will not name here.  I found I enjoy reading BDSM along with many other types of books.  When the authors asked our blog to review the series we jumped.  When I initially started reading the books I thought the "technical" writing about BDSM was good but I didn't feel the emotional connection with the characters.  However, as the series continued I totally did!!!   

Natasha is your typical beeotch who is all consumed with money, status and making everyone feel like crap basically.  She has been through years of therapy and seems to have met her match with her current therapist Dr. Benson.  He tells her to go to a hotel within an hour and she will try a new therapy.  Well stubborn, strong willed Natasha does and gets schooled by Master Sweet.  The series is through Natasha's eyes.  She is given orders by Master Sweet and soon learns alot about herself through following and not following his orders....Silly Natasha for not following his orders.......

I did enjoy the series as a whole and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a quick read.  All three of the books were 104 nook pages. 

Book Clip PG rating:

This scene is when Natasha shows up at the hotel for the very first time and Chloe answers the door for Master Sweet......

"Give me your bag"

"Go to hell"

She held out her hand and tapped her foot "Bag.Now."

My hands found my hips almost of their own accord. "Do you know who you're talking to matchstick?"

"I know and care in equal amounts."

I didn't appreciate the snark in her tone.  And despite my dangerous stare, her green eyes did not waver from my face.  Any of my underlings would have cowered in fear, but for the second time in an hour it had no effect.  I pulled my phone out and turned to leave. " I knew this was useless." I started to dial Simon.

"No." A voice, deep and calm, burst from the shadow-filled doorway directly across from room 112.

I froze a moment as the owner of the voice seemed to grow from the very darkness before me.  He stepped forward, tall and broad-shouldered. his face masked from forehead to mouth, his legs encased in black leather pants, his torso bare.  He looked as if he could snap me in half with one hand.  The mask he wore worried me a little.  Only superheros and criminals wore masks...and there are no superheros.  So why did he need to hide his identity?  For that matter, what had I agreed to by coming here?

 
 
 

Willsin Rowe

About Willsin Rowe:
 
website
 
Facebook


genre


influences


About this author

I fall in love with a scent, a playful expression or an act of casual intimacy more easily than with physical beauty. When confronted by any combination of those I am a lost cause.
I have done many things over and over. I have done even more things only once. I have half-done more things than I care to admit.
I don't yet know if I can ski, speak Italian or keep calm in a life-threatening situation, but I have my suspicions.
I play bass in a swampy blues band. I love to sing and don't let my voice get in the way.
I am intelligent but not sensible. I am polite but inappropriate. I am passionate but fearful. I am honest but reticent. I am neither stylish enough nor scruffy enough to be cool.
bout Willsin Rowe.
 
Katie Salidas
 
About Author Katie Salidaswebsite

twitter username
 
genre

About this author

Katie Salidas is a Super Woman! Endowed with special powers and abilities, beyond those of mortal women, She can get the munchkin off to gymnastics, cheerleading, Girl Scouts, and swim lessons. She can put hot food on the table for dinner while assisting with homework, baths, and bedtime… And, She still finds the time to keep the hubby happy (nudge nudge wink wink). She can do all of this and still have time to write.
And if you can believe all of those lies, there is some beautiful swamp land in Florida for sale…
Katie Salidas resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mother, wife, and author, she does try to do it all, often causing sleep deprivation and many nights passed out at the computer. Writing books is her passion, and she hopes that her passion will bring you hours of entertainment.

Find out more about Katie by visiting http://www.katiesalidas.com/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment