****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Feverish by Jade Jamison


Blurb:

Clayton “Jet” Smith has enjoyed acting the part of rock star god bad boy since his breakup with rock goddess Valerie Quinn. He’s racking up quite a score playing the field, and he has no plans to settle down anytime soon. His biggest problem these days is meeting his obligations, because he’s so busy having fun, he forgets the important things.

To help him out, he hires recent graduate Emily Brinkman to be his personal assistant, and he quickly finds a fire burning in his belly for her. There are two problems, however. The first is that Emily is engaged to be married, a fact that leaves Jet unfazed. The second problem isn’t so easy to surmount, though. Emily is disgusted and unimpressed by both sides of the man.

Will Clay find a way to persuade Emily to try him out, not just for one night, but for all time?

Feverish moves the Bullet story forward. You don’t want to miss this one!


Jo-Anna's Review:

I got asked to read this book for an honest review.

I love Jade. I love and devour every single thing she writes. This story? I devoured it one day. Jet/Clay?? Holy swoon batman! As I read each book, the sexy scenes get hotter and hotter but Jet's scene's? Definitely THE hottest!!

Emily becomes Jet's assistant and falls for his charms. Her boyfriend is a nob and practically pushes her into his arms and thank goodness for that. She cracks Jet's walls and he finally lets her in and wow...explosion after explosion. I loved it!!

Clay is a gentleman and treats Emily with respect. Takes things slow. The typical gentlemanly type things. While Jet, he wants things hard, fast, messy and wow. Just wow. I can go on and on about how hot Jet is but I'll let you read the book to find out for yourself. So read the book!

One thing I like too is that although this is the 3 book in the series, you don't have to read the other two to find out what's going on. It helps a little bit because Jet mentions Val's name and you see Brad again but you don't HAVE to read every book. But I suggest you do so you get a feel for the characters and it makes it more emotional and why would you not want to read the other books? They are fab.

And sorry Melinda, but Jet is now my fave of this series. I love Ethan but Jet...*THUD*

Angie J's Review:

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

So I am going to make a big time announcement...can someone please hold my fellow blogger
 Melinda back?  Thanks...ok here goes....Should Daddy Brad make me mad and we break up, I am sooo running to Clay/Jet!!!  Again , please keep Melinda still for me ok cuz she is not going to like reading that!!

So I have to admit I was THRILLED to read this book.  I loved Jet/Clay and what he did to help my girl Val out during the book Bullet.  Jet was the perfect "distraction" that Val needed.  He helped teacher her alot about herself and her wants/needs.  So I was thrilled to finally see him get his HEA.

 Clay is a wonderful, sensitive man who uses his Jet persona to hide his true self.  Emily is able to see the "real" Clay and she loved everything she sees in him...she is a smitten girl but she has one big problem.  She is engaged to a DB!!  The crap her fiance puts her through is astounding!!!   I mean just wait til you read the hotel scene!!!  I was livid for her and Clay wasn't a happy camper either.  BUT that scene is what makes the Jet/Clay and Emily connection begin.  I loved him for what he says to her after she fights with the fiancee.....THUD for sure......*fanning myself*

I will say that with every Jade book I have read, I get ready for the high level of angst.  I am ready with tissues and tums. I know I will be mega stressed out.  This book, however, had a totally different vibe.  Don't get me wrong, the book kicked solid ass and I was getting angry at the DB Fiancee but....this book was full of heart.  Now, don't get all crazy on me and say her other books didn't have heart and flowers but Clay and his emotional side REALLY shines through.   He is such a wonderful hero.  I really and truly had a new appreciation and love for him after reading.  When he bares his soul to Emily about his past relationships, I just wanted to hug him.  I wanted to  crawl in his lap and snuggle with him.  He is a man of experience..snickers...but he is soooooo "innocent" at matters of the heart.....SWOON.......

Ok so the naughty times between Jet/Clay and Emily were awesome and hot...like you would expect anything different right?  So if you are a Bullet fan then I really don't need to convince you to read this book.  If you haven't read Bullet, please do and then read Ethan's book Rock Bottom before reading Jet/Clay's book......


Melinda's Review:


I received this book by the author for an honest review.

First off I have to say I fell in love with Clay/Jet from the first time we were introduced to him in Bullet.  There was something about him that just stole my heart.  I have been waiting for his story ever since.  My fellow TT blogger girls have their own favorites but I’m not too happy to hear them tell me if their guy messes up they are running to Clay/Jet….NOT COOL ladies NOT COOL.  

Clay is the kind hearted wants to help you if he can kind of guy.  In order to protect his heart, that has been torn to shreds on occasion, has Jet who is his bad ass don’t care what you think kind of guy.  Emily was just graduating with her masters in business and wanted to find a job little did she know it was going to be getting a rock star organized.  I loved seeing how Clay and Mary, his housekeeper, interacted one of my favorite quotes from her was when he decided he needed to hire a PA and he assumed she would be doing the interviews and hiring her response:
                “NO, tonto. You’ll do the interviews.”
I could just see the look on his face, the look of really she isn’t going to do this for me I’m going to have to. 

Emily was engaged to one of the biggest DB around.  You will see for yourself the hotel scene had me fighting mad right along with Emily.  If I could have jumped into a book and took someone out it would have been him.  After it all went down this is what Clay had to say:
                “That guy has no idea how to treat a lady.”
How can you not love a guy like that? I love that Clay can be all heartfelt and loving one second and then unleash Jet and be well JET the next.  Just read and you will see.  From there Wow did things heat up!  Jet did not disappoint that is for sure.

Can I say I knew he was in love with Val in Bullet but I had no idea he was that in love with her.  I wanted to crawl in to the book and curl up next to Clay when he laid his heart on the line and told Emily his story about his past loves. Here is one of my favorite realizations that Emily came to:
“her blood hadn’t boiled with him (Bryce). The hair on her arms hadn’t even stood on end, hoping to feel his touch.  Hell, she hadn’t dampened many panties with the guy even; Clay, on the other hand, had infected her with deep desire, and she couldn’t deny it.”

I loved the fact that Clay tried to bring Jet forward to protect himself but somehow Clay always came thru.  He couldn’t fool Emily, her dad, or Mary for that matter they always seem to see what was going on.  Just proves my initial thought of Clay/Jet was right on.  Y’all can have your Daddy Brad, Ethan, and whoever else but I will stick with my Clay/Jet no matter what.  He is a kind loving sole with the a little bad boy in him, I get the best of both worlds. 


Author Information:


Jade C. Jamison was born and raised in Colorado and has decided she likes it enough to stay forever. Jade's day job is teaching Creative Writing, but teaching doesn't stop her from doing a little writing herself.

Unfortunately, there's no one genre that quite fits her writing. Her work has been labeled romance, erotica, suspense, and women's fiction, and the latter is probably the safest and closest description. But you'll see that her writing doesn't quite fit any of those genres.

You'll have to discover Jade's writing for yourself to decide if you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment