****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Monday, December 30, 2013

year in review 2013 - Twinsie Melinda




Wow hard to believe 2013 has come and gone.  Now I have to narrow down some of the best books I have reviewed.  I was nervous when Angie J. asked me to be a part of Twinsie Talk in August.  Everyone has made me feel so welcome here.  Angie and I (or as we say Partners in Crime) have been to so many book signings this year.
We started the year off by traveling to Nashville, TN where we hung out with Tara Sivec, Jasinda Wilder, and Katie Ashley.  This started our tradition of me reading to Angie while she drove...I can not tell you how awkward it was reading some scenes out loud and yes, I do believe I was blushing at times. I was able to see Twinsie Angie Ellis in person for the first time also.
Our next road trip was an impromptu trip to Romantic Times in Missouri.  This was a crazy drive while reading to Angie she said "this sucks" I'm thinking is my reading really that bad.  I look up and no she is not talking about my reading, it is snowing and can I remind you it is May.  I was able to see so many authors at this and Kally's signing this weekend. I was in Awww I tell you.  Hanging out with Twinsie Jo-Anna was a big highlight.  Angie and I ate lunch while Lauren Stewart sat and talk with us.  We saw Jeaniene Frost in the hallway and asked to take a picture.  I was so fan struck she looked at me and said "she looks at me like who the hell is this" as I stuttered to get out I love your books and Bones too all the while the camera gets tossed into my hand and I take the group picture of everyone with her.  Yes, that means I did NOT get in the picture all because I was freaking out over seeing her.  Lesson learned DO NOT take the camera make sure you are the one standing next to the Author next time. I was also introduced to Leia Shaw, Sorcha Black, and Cherry Adair. Then we were off to Kallypso's Signing were we saw Kally, Alannah Lynne, Heather Rainier, B.A Tortuga, Julia Talob, and Chrissy Szarek. We even got to have dinner with Kally and other fans. 
Our third road trip of the year was back to TN for Romfest.  We had a blast with Melanie Codina.  We decided to do some site seeing on a beautiful day when the sky decided to open up and pour buckets of water on us.  The best part of this was watching Melanie's reaction to the rain it was priceless.  Angie and I went all out on this trip, dressed up as grapes, decorated High Tea hats, even put on our best western outfits.  We were able to meet some great Authors but the highlight was meeting Sandy Sullivan.
Our final road trip of the year took us to back to TN once again to Indie RomCon.  I have to say I was looking forward to this one because I was going to meet Red Phoenix and this was my first convention as an official Twinsietalk girl.  We got to go to some interesting seminars and demonstrations.  Was able to see Kally again, Angie and I meet some great new authors and even some fans of Twinsietalk.


Here are my top 10 favorites from this year.

Bound by Brenda Rothert            
18721507     

Beats by Kendall Gray
17560222

Bullet by Jade C. Jamison
Bullet (Bullet, #1)
My Review

Double Full by Kindle Alexander
 18513700
My Review

Feverish by Jade C. Jamison
Feverish (Bullet, #3)
My Review

His Tattooed Virgin by Heather Rainier
His Tattooed Virgin (Divine Creek Ranch, #12)
My Review

In Too Deep by Brandy L.Rivers
 17826203
My Review

Moon by Laurann Dohner
Moon (New Species, #10)
My Review

Skin by Kylie Scott
Skin (Flesh, #2)
My Review

Untangle Me by Chelle Bliss
Untangle Me (Love at Last, #1)
My Review


Here are my favorite Series:

Brie Series by Red Phoenix
 Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center (Brie, #1-9) Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission: After Graduation  The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie)
 My Review        My Review      My Review

Corps Security by Harper Sloan
Axel (Corps Security, #1) Cage (Corps Security, #2)  Beck (Corps Security, #3)
My Review        My Review      My Review


The Mc Sinners by Bella Jewel
Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)  Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)   Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
My Review        My Review        My Review

Other of Edenton by Brandy L. Rivers
New Beginnings (Others of Edenton #.5) In Too Deep (Others of Edenton, #1) Shadows Fall (Others of Edenton, #1.5) Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton, #2)
  My Review      My Review       My Review     My Review

 Real by Katy Evans
Real (Real, #1)  Mine (Real, #2)  Remy (Real, #3)
 My Review        My Review      My Review

Real Love by Melanie Codina
Love Realized (Real Love, #1)   Love Resisted (Real Love, #2)
My Review        My Review

Shattered by Jo-Anna Walker
Break Me (Shattered, #1)   Always Me (Shattered, #2)
My Review        My Review

Thanks to all these book signings my signed book collection went from eight in March to Ninety-Seven in December.  Now I need to get a new book shelf to hold all the books. 
Thank you for letting me be apart of this ride.  It has been a great one and I cannot wait to see what next year brings and where it takes us.  Rumor has it the partners in crime are taking our road trips to the sky's next year.  Stay tuned to see what the TwinsieTalk Girls are up to next year. 











1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I still stand by my original statement, rain like that was not normal!!! Just ask anyone in San Diego that. And I have pics of us to prove it wasn't normal =) Can't wait to see you again in 2014.

    ReplyDelete